THE ROMNEY VEEPSTAKES

All Matt Drudge had to do was put Condoleezza Rice’s picture on the Drudge Report with a story containing rumors that she was leading Gov. Romney’s list of possible vice-presidential candidates, and the media went wild. That’s not surprising as Condi Rice would be an out-of-the-box choice; and people are looking for any indication that one candidate or the other is about to break out of what has been, for some time now, a dead heat. Have no fear, the Romney veepstakes isn’t over; and Condi isn’t likely to be Romney’s running mate.  (Read the full column at EWRoss.com)

Filed under: Politics, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

LinkedIn Group: Republican Professionals

Discussion: THE ROMNEY VEEPSTAKES

I just want us to beat Obama,

I like Rubio

I just don’t want another McCain debacle.

Posted by Al Mount

LinkedIn Group: Defense Industry Network

Discussion: THE ROMNEY VEEPSTAKES

Although she says she is not interested and happy @ Stanford it will them guessing .

Posted by Paul Daly

LinkedIn Group: Fox News Networking Group

Discussion: THE ROMNEY VEEPSTAKES

Interesting perspective … I consider both Rubio and Rice good choices for VP … Or it could be a governor or senator (e.g. Christie).

Posted by Augusto Venegas

LinkedIn Group: Center for a New American Security

Discussion: THE ROMNEY VEEPSTAKES

Thanks! A balanced view of the former SecState.

JN
    Posted by Jeff Nelson

LinkedIn Group: Tea Party Connect – From A Business View

Discussion: THE ROMNEY VEEPSTAKES

I, for one, hope he doesn’t choose Condoleezza Rice or anyone with the same mindset she has. She played an important role in the Bush administration that got us involved in the iinvasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I don’t believe the invasion of Iraq was justified – Sadaam had nothing to do with the 9-11 attack, nor did he have any weapons of mass destruction. The invasion of Afghanistan, I’m not that sure about. I’m sorry to see that many contemporary Republicans, with the exception of Ron Paul, seem to have abandoned what I thought was the traditional Republican position as to foreign policy. I do not believe in a ‘New World Order’, and, in my opinion, we do not need another globolist as either president or vice president of this country. Of course, I think the ‘deck will be stacked’ again, as the nominees of both parties are dyed-in-the-wool globalists. We are being sold out. God help our beloved country!

Posted by Walter Bialkowski